[TYPO3-templavoila] Simplify template object selection for pages and FCE

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Dec 28 00:49:12 CET 2008

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> reference: change in http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9985
>>
>> This change isn't good from usability side.

i think you misunderstood. Bad is if an option isn't available. I see
the selector now after your patch.

>> With removed DS selektor it's not possible to select a different DS for
>> subpages. Either you check the option in EM and have same behaviour as
>> before, or uncheck and no DS-Selektor anymore.
>
> It was a simple bug. I fixed it yesterday.

i mean also another thing, let me describe in code:
If you create a new page and the parent page has set "Use template for
subpages" it's unnecessary to render the template selector in
class.tx_templavoila_mod1_wizards.php->renderWizard_createNewPage

there the call
$tmplSelector = $this->renderTemplateSelector ($positionPid,'tmplobj');
should look for the parent page flag and use it if set instead of render
the selector.

btw - i never saw this selector with t3d which is called in same
function. I see a hardcoded path
PATH_site.$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['BE']['fileadminDir'].'/export/templates/
where the t3d files have to reside. Is this used, why this path and who
exports to this?

vg Steffen