[TYPO3-templavoila] [Fwd: [TYPO3-dev] TV patches/updates]

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Dec 11 11:55:17 CET 2008

Hi,

at the moment we use an own svn to apply our patches and to play with
the "new" version. We can deliver a t3x of the actual state without any
guarantee that all works, we are still testing. And testers are welcome
always (and needed for sure)
So keep on tuned, i will give a download at the WE (on the page you
mentioned).

vg Steffen