[TYPO3-templavoila] how to use "One huge redundant DS - Many different TOs"?

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Thu Aug 21 11:00:28 CEST 2008

Hi Ron,
I use the method you described quite often (one DS, multiple HTML files
& TOs). Sometimes I experience a nasty little problem with that
constellation. Maybe you know a solution:
The DS elements that are not used together with a certain TO and HTML
file must never get mapped. If I accidentally map one of these elements,
or if I change an HTML+TO later to not include that element any more,
there is no way to wipe the associated mapping. TV continues to show an
error message for the defect mapping and - as I cannot remap it - there
seems to be no way to get rid of that.
Any ideas?

Cheers,
Jörg.