[TYPO3-templavoila] how to use "One huge redundant DS - Many different TOs"?

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Thu Aug 21 16:57:44 CEST 2008

Looks like there are two ways to handle this. One is a new approach
that I just got from reading Dimity's post on this thread. (Thanks,
Dimitry).

Previously in this situation I would just hit "Clear all" and remap
the entire template.

However, I just tested a new approach based on Dimitry's response
using the Ch.Mode button. This is what I did.

1) Deleted an HTML element in the file used by the TO (this causes the
situation you described)

2) At this point you see the error string but not the Ch.Mode button.

3) I then mapped that field to some element in the HTML file. (it
doesn't matter which one.)

4) The Ch.Mode button is then available. Click it and, as Dimitry
indicated, click the Ch.Mode button.

5) Change the "Action" selector from whatever it is (inner, outer,
etc.) to the empty selection. and hit "Set"

The element is then unmapped.

Again, thanks Dimitry. This is going to save me a lot of remapping.

Ron