[TYPO3-templavoila] export a complete FCE

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Aug 10 13:22:02 CEST 2008

Hi Ronald,

> I hoped for a .t3x file.
> Thanks for the tip with Web > List. Indeed, I can see the TO and DS of
> my FCE. - But I have now idea how to export those data from there.

Right click on a record, "export to..."

> In addition there is the HTML-Template in /fileadmin/templates I don't
> know if this is also necessary to export.
> If I look in the TO from Web > List there is not so much information
> accessible. Just a reference to the place where the html-template is
> stored.

You should include the HTML too. I think it could work without the HTML
once the mapping has been done as it is stored in the DB record but
without the original template file, you won't be able to modify anything
in TV whenever needed, and if I am right when I say that the HTML may be
"forgotten".

There is an extension to export a TYPO3 website as a t3d/t3x or
something like that. I do not remember its name but you may find it
easily. You could then include all necessary files in the archive.

Regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en