[TYPO3-templavoila] export a complete FCE

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 10 09:47:05 CEST 2008

Hi Xavier,

I hoped for a .t3x file.
Thanks for the tip with Web > List. Indeed, I can see the TO and DS of
my FCE. - But I have now idea how to export those data from there.
In addition there is the HTML-Template in /fileadmin/templates I don't
know if this is also necessary to export.
If I look in the TO from Web > List there is not so much information
accessible. Just a reference to the place where the html-template is
stored.

greetings

Ron