[TYPO3-templavoila] export a complete FCE

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner Ronald.Steiner at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 10 16:32:21 CEST 2008

Hi Xavier,

thanks for your help. The problem is still, that installing the exported
data needs lots of explanation. I want my FCE to install easily just
like any other extension.
So what I want is a very normal extension that creates a new content
element. - in this case a FCE.
That is the only really easy way to use this new content element in
various Typo3 installations without big explanations.

Any hints?

greetings

Ron