[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE with an image with different width based on the column where the FCE is rendered

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Mon Sep 3 18:00:45 CEST 2007

Hi!
I have an FCE with a field_image and I would like that this image will
render with different width if the FCE is in one column of my main TV
template or in another.

e.g.:
In the field_image's Typoscript of this FCE i set:
10.maxW = 200px

This width is ok if the FCE is rendered in the "main content" column.

But if it's rendered in a "secondary content" column the width should be
of 150px.

I found the way to do it for normal content using
LOAD_REGISTER/RESTORE_REGISTER in the "secondary content" column, but
what about a FCE?

Bye!ian