[TYPO3-templavoila] How to test an empty container / section with TypoScript?

Olivier Schopfer ops at wcc-coe.org
Wed Sep 5 16:26:33 CEST 2007

lee perry wrote:

> hi olivier,
>
> what happens, if you are using your FCE or page more than one time? The
> register see_also_count could be set by the other instance of the FCE -
> so you have to clear it first at the beginning of your FCE, or haven't you?

Thanks Lee for the concern, and yes, you are right in principle.
However, I'm working on a page template, not on an FCE. So there is no
risk that the same element will be used more than once. If I want more
than one news list on the same page, I will use different registers for
each of them.

Olivier