[TYPO3-templavoila] mapping mininews

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Sat May 5 11:27:32 CEST 2007

Hi!

Michael Bakonyi wrote:
> ??? So what's the mapping for then? I thought it would enable the
> possibility to use the mininews-extension completely with the
> tv-page-module .. So that one doesn't have to use the list-module ...

No, not this way. The idea is that you can completely customize how news
look like. Often extensions allow to use HTML template but they require
markers. If admin user is familiar with TV but not with markers, he has
to learn also how to use markers. Mininews does not force admin to learn
markers, it let him to prepare HTML template and just map it the same
way as he does for page or FCEs. Then mininews ext will use that mapped
template. Nothing more.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs