[TYPO3-templavoila] mapping mininews

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-mediendesign.de
Sat May 5 11:44:07 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Michael Bakonyi wrote:
>> ??? So what's the mapping for then? I thought it would enable the
>> possibility to use the mininews-extension completely with the
>> tv-page-module .. So that one doesn't have to use the list-module ...
>
> No, not this way. The idea is that you can completely customize how news
> look like. Often extensions allow to use HTML template but they require
> markers. If admin user is familiar with TV but not with markers, he has
> to learn also how to use markers. Mininews does not force admin to learn
> markers, it let him to prepare HTML template and just map it the same
> way as he does for page or FCEs. Then mininews ext will use that mapped
> template. Nothing more.

Okay then I misunderstood the hole thing, what a pity ... I've got a
site here where I wasn't forced to give the user the possibility to use
the list-module until now. He could've worked only with the
tv-page-module. Okay, seems like there's no workaround and I've to
enable the list-module just for one function.

Thanks a lot for your help anyway, Dmitry!

Bye,
Michael