[TYPO3-templavoila] mapping mininews

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Thu May 3 11:41:09 CEST 2007

Michael Bakonyi wrote:
> Hm, not for me, though ... The only difference I can see is the "RANGE
> TO" for your "Archive listing container". Where did you map this element
> to? I tried all but it it didn't solve the problem so far ...

Tooltip says:
"--div.tx-mininews-pi1-listrow[1]/RANGE:div.tx-mininews-pi1-listrow[3]".
So there should be several DIVs with class "div.tx-mininews-pi1-listrow"
and I made RANGE.

> Here's what I mapped. I would be very, very happy if you could check it
> with your mapping:
>
> ROOT of MultiTemplate --> body
>
> ARCHIVE LISTING --> div class="tx-mininews-pi1" (I'm not sure if this is
> right, but if I map it to div class="tx-mininews-pi1-listrow" for
> example I can't choose any other element for the Archive Listing
> Container because everthing is greyed out ...)

div.tx-mininews-pi1[1] div.sectionContainer[1]/INNER

> Archive Listing Container --> div class="sectionContainer"

Above.

All rest is the same.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs