[TYPO3-templavoila] mapping mininews

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-mediendesign.de
Thu May 3 16:54:32 CEST 2007

After trying and trying about 5 hours I finally managed to get the
mapping work, I think. Now my mapping looks the same as yours, Dimitry.

But then, after including the news-plugin, when I choose the
fce-template for mininews, I get the error "current value not allowed
(EXT:mininews/template_datastructure.xml)" although the DS is included
staticly in the TO.

Shall I open a new thread in a general news-group for this issue or can
I leave it here in the TV-group?

Thanks for your help so far Dimitry,

Michael