[TYPO3-templavoila] (no subject)

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Fri Mar 16 18:14:00 CET 2007

Thank you both. Both suggestions put me on the right trail to the
solution.

David, the code you gave me worked but I would have to put it in for
each user. As per Dmitry's suggestion I looked in TSconfig and found
out how to make it a default for users. I was able to do it by
putting this code into my localconf.php file:

// Added by Ron Hall to give default datastructure for all users
t3lib_extMgm::addUserTSConfig('TCAdefaults.pages.tx_templavoila_ds =
4');

It assigns a data structure of id=4 to every new page. I intend to
use this to simplify the TV template selection for some of my less
sophisticated users. I will write up the full technique in my blog in
a couple of weeks (assuming after testing  it works as expected)

Ron Hall
Dallas, Texas

blog: "Adventures in TYPO3" at www.busynoggin.com/blog
web: www.busynoggin.com