[TYPO3-templavoila] (no subject)

Fri Mar 16 15:45:52 CET 2007

ah yes, I was just digging through those things last night too.  Here is
an example snippet for User TSConfig

TCAdefaults.pages.tx_templavoila_ds = 15

note: it has to go into User TSConfig, not Page TSConfig.  I saw a note
on the english list that to do it sitewide or per-page (say, assigning
it to the root page) you would have to write a little extension to
enable that.

cheers,
-david