[TYPO3-templavoila] Include external XML as DS ? // Include DS in DS ?

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Mar 6 12:51:26 CET 2007

Jens Hoffmann wrote:
> 1. Is it possible to have a external XML for the DS informations?

Currently only for static data structures but there is a feature request
to make it possible for other types too.

> 2. Is there any way to include same information into tow DS structures?
>    I have about 30 FCEs, they are "effect container" witch are using
>    a SelectBox to give me the ability to select effects. They are
>    map with some attributes in div tags (for eg. class).
>    The main "Content Element" in every FCE are different but the effects
>    are always the same. So now I like to have a global effects XML.

If differences are only in the select bo and all other fields are the
same, you need only one DS and override details for select box using
local processing xml in TO.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs