[TYPO3-templavoila] Include external XML as DS ? // Include DS in DS ?

Jens Hoffmann jens.hoffmann at dkd.de
Tue Mar 6 12:47:31 CET 2007

Hi guys & girls,

and here are another hard questions :)

1. Is it possible to have a external XML for the DS informations?
2. Is there any way to include same information into tow DS structures?
    I have about 30 FCEs, they are "effect container" witch are using
    a SelectBox to give me the ability to select effects. They are
    map with some attributes in div tags (for eg. class).
    The main "Content Element" in every FCE are different but the effects
    are always the same. So now I like to have a global effects XML.

    Is there any way to do this?
    If not, what do you think about this Idea?

Greez Jens