[TYPO3-templavoila] Traditional header field and FCEs

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Tue Mar 6 09:37:37 CET 2007

Hi Uschi,

you could simply readd the 'old' headerfields for the backend again. That's what I'm doing since about a year ago or so. Simply add the following line to the 'ext_tables.php' file inside 'typo3conf' or put it in a small extension like I did:

---------
	// Modyfing the new content element, "Flexible Content":
t3lib_div::loadTCA('tt_content');
$TCA['tt_content']['types']['templavoila_pi1']['showitem']='CType;;4;button;1-1-1, header;;3;;2-2-2,subheader;;8;;,tx_templavoila_ds,tx_templavoila_to,tx_templavoila_flex;;;;2-2-2';
---------

That's the whole trick to display the fields again.

BUT: the headers are not rendered yet because the TS is missing for that. But that is also very simple to change. Simply add this TypoScript:

---------
// adding Std-Header-Functionality to TV
plugin.tx_templavoila_pi1 >
plugin.tx_templavoila_pi1 = COA
plugin.tx_templavoila_pi1 {
  10 =< lib.stdheader
  20 = USER
  20.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main
}
---------

That's the whole trick :) Please consider that if you copy the plugins configuration for page rendering, that the path to the TV plugin changed to plugin.tx_templavoila_pi1.20.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch