[TYPO3-templavoila] Traditional header field and FCEs

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:40:09 CET 2007

Hi there Franz,

I'm really new to the whole extension thing, could you possible expand a
little on how you add lines to the end of ext_tables.php using an extension?
If it's available on the repository I'd like to have a look, simple
extensions are the bast place to start. If not, any chance of a copy by
email?

Kindest regards,
Denyerec