[TYPO3-templavoila] Bug in page module with field of <eType>TypoScriptObject</eType>

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Feb 18 17:57:46 CET 2007

Hi!

I still do not understand some things. Seems like you use your own terms
for some things.

Mathias Behrle wrote:
> They are mapped via TypoScript to a
> graphical display. This is working.

It is not possible to map anything through TS.

> http://behrle.dyndns.org/download/to_mapping.png
> shows mapping of whole FCE

Unavailable...

> Notice, that there are entries for field_priority.
> If you look at (Wunschzettel), the first two items were filled
> "regularly", when I still was able to input in this field. The third
> item got its value, when I switched field type <eType>TypoScriptObject</eType>
> to <eType>input</eType> , because then it was displayed regularly. After
> switching back to <eType>TypoScriptObject</eType> the element disappears
> again on the edit page.

This is correct. <eType>TypoScriptObject</eType> is not editable. Output
of this field is completely defined by its TS.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs