[TYPO3-templavoila] RFC: dam_ttcontent / tv ... referenced files won't get thumbnails in page view

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Dec 22 22:09:55 CET 2007

Hi!

Jochen Rieger wrote:
> I created a bug report and patch [1] in order to get thumbnails in TV's
> page module (page view) for dam referenced images (via dam_ttcontent).

I never really used DAM, though looked to it several times. I will need precize instructions what to do to reproduce the bug. I did not look to the bug yet, if you already put instructions there - fine.

> I patched it against the repos version 1.3.3 of templavoila.
>
> Dmitry, in case you'd like to include this patch in the next update of
> TV just tell me if it's okay or eg if you need the patch against svn's
> trunk.

Trunk has some significant changes. I will try to apply the patch and if it does not apply, I will contact you.

TYPO3 core team
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs