[TYPO3-templavoila] RFC: dam_ttcontent / tv ... referenced files won't get thumbnails in page view

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Sat Dec 22 21:03:31 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry & all,

I created a bug report and patch [1] in order to get thumbnails in TV's
page module (page view) for dam referenced images (via dam_ttcontent).

I patched it against the repos version 1.3.3 of templavoila.

Dmitry, in case you'd like to include this patch in the next update of
TV just tell me if it's okay or eg if you need the patch against svn's
trunk.

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7040

Cheers and merry x-mas to all,
Jochen