[TYPO3-templavoila] no content after update to 4.1.2

Philipp Holdener philipp at holdener.ch
Mon Aug 20 10:48:56 CEST 2007

> Now tell me this:
> - what is your "forceCharset" setting in TYPO3 Install tool?
> - do you have any errors in FE if you enable error reporting in Injstall
> tool? You must look with "&no_cache=1" appended to page URL
> - when you try to update mapping, do you see it still mapped? Is there
> any warning marks?
>
>> Like I wrote.. I have only problems with FCEs!
>
> And not with page records?

hello Dmitry

First, with page records everything works.. after changing all ä,ö,ü in
<title></title> from the mappings .. after that, the mapping is shown
correct in the BE... and no problems with the content in the FE.

With FCE: Everything is okey with the mapping.. but no content in the BE
in the FCE and no content in the FE.

I was using iso-8xxxx .."forceCharset" was nothing programmed in the
installtool... now, I'm on the way to change the database from iso to utf-8

This are my steps:
1. forceCharset --> utf-8
2. had a look on a new FCE with ä,ö,ü¨--> no problems! Content is shown
in the BE and FE
3. but now, problems with all other content in the Database.. so I have
to convert it now!

Seems, that there is a problem only with a iso datebase typo3
installation!?...

Just use an utf-8 prolog in the DS of the FCE (and use not utf-8 as
default -> forcecharcet=utf-8) changes nothing!

Best wishes
Philipp