[TYPO3-templavoila] no content after update to 4.1.2

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Aug 20 10:40:38 CEST 2007

Hi!

Philipp Holdener wrote:
> With PHP 4.3.10 everything works... with PHP 5.1.6 not!
>
> I have tryed <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes" ?> in
> my DS! Nothing changed...

Ok, I see that you got it right.

Now tell me this:
- what is your "forceCharset" setting in TYPO3 Install tool?
- do you have any errors in FE if you enable error reporting in Injstall
tool? You must look with "&no_cache=1" appended to page URL
- when you try to update mapping, do you see it still mapped? Is there
any warning marks?

> Like I wrote.. I have only problems with FCEs!

And not with page records?

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs