[TYPO3-templavoila] Drag n Drop

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Fri Apr 20 19:40:52 CEST 2007

Philipp Holdener

> "Tapio Markula" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Joachim Streit
>>> but it seems that it does not work with the extension:
>>> me_templavoilalayout.
>> that should be integrated into TemplaVoila 1.3.0 - so doesn't
>> use that at all. Of course that is incompatible with AJAX drag'n drops
>
> Hello Tapio
> Is it really integrated?

The following code relates with integrated support of me_templavoilalayout

function render_framework_subElements($elementContentTreeArr,
$languageKey, $sheet){
		global $LANG;

		$beTemplate = '';
		$flagRenderBeLayout = false;

				// gets the layout
		$beTemplate = $elementContentTreeArr['ds_meta']['beLayout'];

				// no layout, no special rendering
		$flagRenderBeLayout = $beTemplate? TRUE : FALSE;

Maybe not implemented original way in the AJAX-plugin?

If the AJAX-version doesn't support it, You *can't*
use both the AJAX-functionality and me_templavoilalayout-functionality.
Like my extension (TemplaVoila features of tm_contentaccess),
me_templavoilalayout and the AJAX plugin are *totally* incompatible.

If someone is willigly a little bit sponsor I might try to combine them.