[TYPO3-templavoila] Drag n Drop

Philipp Holdener philipp at holdener.ch
Fri Apr 20 17:05:01 CEST 2007

"Tapio Markula" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Joachim Streit
>> but it seems that it does not work with the extension:
>> me_templavoilalayout.
> that should be integrated into TemplaVoila 1.3.0 - so doesn't
> use that at all. Of course that is incompatible with AJAX drag'n drops

Hello Tapio
Is it really integrated?
I just deleted the me_templavoilalayout extension, but left the code in the
DS:

<beLayout><![CDATA[
#000000">###field_links###</td>
#000000">###field_mitte###</td>
#000000">###field_rechts###</td>
#000000">###field_banner###</td>
]]></beLayout>

But dragn'drop works only without this in the DS!
So, how can I use both? beLayout and features from drag'n'drop?

Best wishes

Philipp