[TYPO3-templavoila] Drag n Drop

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Fri Apr 20 23:12:02 CEST 2007

Philipp Holdener

 > "Tapio Markula" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
 >> Joachim Streit
 >>> but it seems that it does not work with the extension:
me_templavoilalayout.
 >> that should be integrated into TemplaVoila 1.3.0 - so doesn't
 >> use that at all. Of course that is incompatible with AJAX drag'n drops
 >
 > Hello Tapio
 > Is it really integrated?

The following code relates with integrated support of me_templavoilalayout

function render_framework_subElements($elementContentTreeArr,
$languageKey, $sheet){
         global $LANG;

         $beTemplate = '';
         $flagRenderBeLayout = false;

                 // gets the layout
         $beTemplate = $elementContentTreeArr['ds_meta']['beLayout'];

                 // no layout, no special rendering
         $flagRenderBeLayout = $beTemplate? TRUE : FALSE;

The AJAX-plugin has that code too and then integrated
me_templavoilalayout should work.

You *can't* use both the AJAX-plugin and me_templavoilalayout both
installed. Like my extension (TemplaVoila features of tm_contentaccess),
me_templavoilalayout and the AJAX plugin are *totally* incompatible.

I tried to combine them but not fully succeeded.