[TYPO3-templavoila] Accessing a templavoila field in ts template

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Sun Sep 10 15:46:36 CEST 2006

I thought I had closed this thread but found extra info that will be of use
to those looking at it in the future.

After all that work I finally found what seems to be the easiest way to
retrieve the value of a TemplaVoila field to use in a regular ts template.

The stdWrap ".field" will work.

The code:
quickLinksStatus.field = field_quick_links_status

Will retrieve the the value of the TemplaVoila field named
"field_quick_links_status"

Can't be simpler than that. I don't think I found it earlier because of
syntax problems in my test code. Of course, I am sure that has never
happened to anybody else. :)

The extension mentioned earlier could still be used if you needed to
retrieve the value of a tv field from a different page than your current
page but otherwise I would just use stdWrap.

Thanks for all the input from you. It was helpful in the journey to the
solution.

Ron Hall

news:mailman.5134.1157728454.6911.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders>>
.