[TYPO3-templavoila] render Content Elements inside of FCE differently

Brogle Pascal typo at brogle-vs.ch
Sun Sep 10 19:34:29 CEST 2006

Hi

Is it possible to render Content Elements, which are included by a FCE,
differently than the normal Content Elements?

I created a FCE which is a Container for different Content Elements
(e.g. Text, Sitemap (Menu), ...)
Now I'm trying to remove Headings which are entered in these different
Content Elements.
But the Headings of the other Content Elements which aren't wrapped by a
FCE should be visible (therefore I can't simply change tt_content)

I hope my explanation was clear enough.

best regards
Brogle pascal