[TYPO3-templavoila] Accessing a templavoila field in ts template

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Fri Sep 8 22:32:24 CEST 2006

That works perfectly. Thank you very much.

For those interested, simply install the extension. Then use typoscript in a
regular ts template like this:

lib.testNow.30 = USER
lib.testNow.30.userFunc = tx_flexformgetfield_pi1->main
lib.testNow.30.field = field_color_theme

Replace "field_color_theme" with the name of the templa field you want to
retrieve.

Must be a "EL" field and not within any container or section.

Thanks again,
Ron Hall