[TYPO3-templavoila] Pagecontent for shortcut pages in 1.1.0 is gone again?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Sep 7 16:48:29 CEST 2006

Hi!

Franz Koch wrote:
> I noticed that it is (again) not possible to add content on shortcut
> pages in version 1.1.0. This functionality had been added a view
> versions ago and has been removed again in the current version? Went
> there something wrong in SVN?

Yes. Shortcut and sysfolder pages are not supposed to have elements on
their own.

> Many developers use shortcut pages as "content collector" for content
> that should be displayed in all subpages. Is that functionality going to
> be added again?

I afraid not directly because it confuses other people. Currently we
allow to add content only to pages that can be seen. However we can make
a TSConfig option to display page content on shortcut/sysfolder pages
also. Please, write a feature request in bug tracker.

> I'd really apreciate that. Or is there a way to enable
> this feature with pageTS? Had a look at the manual but didn't see
> anything like that.

Not yet but can be in next version.

http://typo3bloke.net/