[TYPO3-templavoila] Pagecontent for shortcut pages in 1.1.0 is gone again?

Franz Koch typo at fx-graefix.de
Thu Sep 7 16:36:39 CEST 2006

Hi,

I noticed that it is (again) not possible to add content on shortcut pages in version 1.1.0. This functionality had been added a view versions ago and has been removed again in the current version? Went there something wrong in SVN?
Many developers use shortcut pages as "content collector" for content that should be displayed in all subpages. Is that functionality going to be added again? I'd really apreciate that. Or is there a way to enable this feature with pageTS? Had a look at the manual but didn't see anything like that.

Thanks.
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch