[TYPO3-templavoila] Problems using TV and "traditional" way together

Miroslav Monkevic m at vektorius.lt
Fri Sep 1 13:41:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

In some project of mine I am using TV for the most of site tree except
several branches, where I use "columns centered" old fashioned CM method.

The problem is that after creating new CE
processDatamap_postProcessFieldArray hook,
correctSortingAndColposFieldsForPage member function of
tx_templavoila_tcemain in particular, resets colPos value of *all* CE on
the page.

Is there a way to configure TV not to adjust colPos for certain tree branch?

  --
M.