[TYPO3-templavoila] Problems using TV and "traditional" way together

Miroslav Monkevic m at vektorius.lt
Mon Sep 4 09:05:09 CEST 2006

Doesn't anyone use both content management methods together? :)

I would like to propose to TV maintainers to introduce TSConfig option
making it possible to turn off column position adjusting for newly
created content elements. I just wanted to consult with TV community
first to make sure that I haven't overlooked something obvious.

So what do you think?