[TYPO3-templavoila] Migrate to Templavoila

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Nov 14 11:34:32 CET 2006

Hi!

Matthias Nott wrote:
> If you want to create a migration plugin around the code I've written,
> you're very welcome to do so.

No, I cannot use this code. Proper migration will use templavoila API to
create templavoila structures in portable way. In any case, I like that
piece of code and I would probably do the same if I were not familar
with tv internals :) You did a good work and this code may serve to
people who need to migrate right now!

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs