[TYPO3-templavoila] Rendering problem with nested container - they don't show up

Alexander Schloegl office at viennadesign.com
Tue May 9 13:15:31 CEST 2006

Franz Koch wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I have a rendering problem when using nested container FCEs and a
> typoScriptObjPath as rendering instance. Nested container FCEs are not
> rendered inside themselfs but normal CE's get rendered and I don't know
> why.

Hello Franz,

I am having a similar problem here - nested containers simply don't show
up, only when nested into a section which itself is nested into a
container. I haven't had the time to dig deeper into this, but nested
containers should be possible, shouldn't they? So embedding containers
into sections might be a workaround.

regards
Alexander Schlögl