[TYPO3-templavoila] Clipboard available in TV page module?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu May 4 10:33:57 CEST 2006

Hi Karsten,

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:

> Well, Bernhard Kraft did it (again): kb_tv_clipboard promises to do what I'd
> need. But with the current TV version on 4.0.0 it produces:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: linkparams()
> in .../typo3conf/ext/kb_tv_clipboard/class.ux_tx_templavoila_module1.php on
> line 88
>
> (I'll email him directly, too.)
>
> If it indeed does what I think, I'll open a feature request for integrating
> it, ok?

kb_tv_clipboard is not compatible with TemplaVoila 1.0 (and some
versions before). I implemented a connection to the classic clipboard
for TemplaVoila, but not for the multiple-items-clipboard (because then
we'd need a visible clipboard in the page module).

You can post a feature request for that or - better - look at the
clipboard class in TV and extend it (and the page module). Or you ask
Bernhard to do it.

Anyway, if such a feature is going to be implemented, it would be wise
putting it directly into TemplaVoila, not into an extension.

Cheers,
robert