[TYPO3-templavoila] Clipboard available in TV page module?

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon May 1 10:27:14 CEST 2006

Hi.

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Well, I wouldn't even know how to try it - as there simply isn't a
> clipboard in the TV page module. Did I miss something, or should I write
> another feature request? :)

Well, Bernhard Kraft did it (again): kb_tv_clipboard promises to do what I'd
need. But with the current TV version on 4.0.0 it produces:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: linkparams()
in .../typo3conf/ext/kb_tv_clipboard/class.ux_tx_templavoila_module1.php on
line 88

(I'll email him directly, too.)

If it indeed does what I think, I'll open a feature request for integrating
it, ok?

Karsten