[TYPO3-templavoila] Localization Guide

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Mar 29 23:59:05 CEST 2006

>> Yes, plus "<langChildren> = 1" if you use "Bound" paradigm (which I
>> suppose you are referring to here).
>
> Yes, I refered to "bound" (K) paradigm. So when I in general use bound
> paradigm, but have a page that needs a completely different content
> structure I should provide a selectable DS with "free" paradigm for
> this
> special cases. OK - I'm fine with that :) Just wanted to be shure.
> (sorry for mixing up DS and TS all the time)

... but I wouldn't call it the "Free" paradigm then - it would be the
"Bound" paradigm, but using "Inheritance".

If your need really is to create a separate structure for another
language you will not have to "localize" records anymore, rather
create completely unrelated records for that language.

- kasper