[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila 1.0 - feature freeze

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Mon Mar 27 18:30:39 CEST 2006

> Do you think this might make it into 1.0? I found out that this is
> related to the submitted value 'localizationMode' to alt_doc.php and
> that it is a filter inside tceForms - but I didn't find a way to
> override this :(

Ah, now I got it. Overriding seems to be only possible by editing the
TCA with a extension and set the 'l10n_cat' for the fields. But this
does not make sense for all fields (like the hidden flag) to define the
'l10n_cat' as 'text'. So it would be nice if it would be possible to
override it with pageTS. Like:
-------------
mod.web_txtemplavoilaM1 {
	modifyPageWizard {
		fieldNames = hidden, title, author, description,...
	}
}

Because it might be usefull to allow changing keywords or whatever later
on from within the page-module as it is also possible for the default
language. Currently this is a little inconsistent and confusing I think.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch