[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila 1.0 - feature freeze

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Mar 27 19:07:12 CEST 2006

Hi Franz,

Franz Koch wrote:

> I'm missing the functionality to hide/unhide a page localization in TV
> page module - or to define the visible fields there (like it is possible
> when creating a new page localization). This is for me a useability
> "bug" - as it makes sense to show translated pages only if they are
> fully translated. Switching to the list-view is a little bit unhandy for
> that.

I guess, I don't understand that completely. You mean hiding the
"Alternative Page Language" record? Maybe you can post a link to a
screenshot and describe more detailled what you mean.

Please also post what translation paradigm you've chosen.

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development