[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila 1.0 - feature freeze

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Mon Mar 27 18:05:50 CEST 2006

Hi Robert,

I'm missing the functionality to hide/unhide a page localization in TV
page module - or to define the visible fields there (like it is possible
when creating a new page localization). This is for me a useability
"bug" - as it makes sense to show translated pages only if they are
fully translated. Switching to the list-view is a little bit unhandy for
that.

You might say that I should use workspaces for that - but not every
customer that has a multilingual website needs the "work overhead" with
workspaces as there might be only 1 or 2 editors.

I mentioned this before, but got no response, so I didn't add it to the
bugtracker yet.

Do you think this might make it into 1.0? I found out that this is
related to the submitted value 'localizationMode' to alt_doc.php and
that it is a filter inside tceForms - but I didn't find a way to
override this :(

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch