[TYPO3-templavoila] div:inner question

wes currier typo3 at wesfx.com
Thu Mar 16 11:32:03 CET 2006

I will add a wrap through TS to make it perform as I wish.
That seems to be the easiest way.

Is this the proper way to add the wrap?

  <field_main type="array">
                 <tx_templavoila type="array">
                     <title>Main</title>
                     <description>id = main</description>
                     <sample_data type="array">
                         <numIndex index="0">[MAIN CONTENT]</numIndex>
                     </sample_data>
                     <eType>ce</eType>
                     <tags>div:inner</tags>
                     <TypoScript>
	10= RECORDS
	10.source.current=1
	10.tables = tt_content

<TypoScript><![CDATA[
<stdWrap>
	wrap = |<hr />
</stdWrap>
]]></TypoScript>

		</TypoScript>
                 </tx_templavoila>
                 <TCEforms type="array">
                     <config type="array">
                         <type>group</type>
                         <internal_type>db</internal_type>
                         <allowed>tt_content</allowed>
                         <size>5</size>
                         <maxitems>200</maxitems>
                         <minitems>0</minitems>
                         <multiple>1</multiple>
                         <show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
                     </config>
                     <label>Main</label>
                 </TCEforms>
             </field_main>

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> wes currier wrote:
>
>>Can't do that because I would then have two Container Elements in one
>>page. I was told a few threads ago that multiple Containers is a bad idea.
>

> Not really. You can have multiple containers if you really need them.
> But in your case it seems that you do not need containers at all.
>
> Tell us where do you take information for your <h1>, <h2> and <p>. Does
> this "<h1>Main</h1><h2>Subheading</h2><p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet</p>"

sample content

represent your sample content or it is a set of fixed areas that you