[TYPO3-templavoila] div:inner question

Tomas Broeker broekth at web.de
Thu Mar 16 20:44:07 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> wes currier wrote:
>
>>Can't do that because I would then have two Container Elements in one
>>page. I was told a few threads ago that multiple Containers is a bad idea.
>

> Not really. You can have multiple containers if you really need them.
> But in your case it seems that you do not need containers at all.

I am wondering when does one REALLY need containers? I just thought they
were help to represent the page structure as I don't see any other use
for them then.
Then the only useful way to use them was as sections, wasn't it? But why
is there a difference then between containers and sections?

But maybe I am mistaken ... as I am still trying to find out the best
practices as Wes ;).

Regards
Thomas