[TYPO3-templavoila] div:inner question

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Mar 16 10:15:01 CET 2006

Hi!

wes currier wrote:
> Can't do that because I would then have two Container Elements in one
> page. I was told a few threads ago that multiple Containers is a bad idea.

Not really. You can have multiple containers if you really need them.
But in your case it seems that you do not need containers at all.

Tell us where do you take information for your <h1>, <h2> and <p>. Does
this "<h1>Main</h1><h2>Subheading</h2><p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet</p>"
represent your sample content or it is a set of fixed areas that you
must always have on the screen? If first, you still can use two DIVs. If
second, you need separate fields for all these three elements.

Dmitry.