[TYPO3-templavoila] Multilingual pages with TV 0.5.0 CVS and Typo3 4.0 Beta3

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Mar 14 19:52:18 CET 2006

Hi!

Marco Desero wrote:
> [globalVar = GP:L = 0]

The line above prevents all lines below from setting proper
configuration of default language when L is not set. This happens, for
example, when user just enteers the site.

Affected lines are:

> config.sys_language_uid = 0
> config.language = it
> config.locale_all = it_IT

> In particular, I'm unable to see the localization tab in the TV page
> module. Also, after following all of the wiki's instructions, I cant see
> any selectorbox while editing my content element. If I create a new
> translation for a specific content element, on my webpages I see both the
> content in English and the content in Italian.
>
> Anyone has some suggestions?

You need to ensure that you have langDisable = 0 in DS. You need to
create web site language in the very root of the site (Globe icon). Did
you do all these?

Dmitry.