[TYPO3-templavoila] Multilingual pages with TV 0.5.0 CVS and Typo3 4.0 Beta3

Marco Deseri marco.deseri at kirio.it
Wed Mar 15 09:41:09 CET 2006

Thanks Dmitry for your answer.

> You need to ensure that you have langDisable = 0 in DS. You need to
> create web site language in the very root of the site (Globe icon). Did
> you do all these?

This part seems ok. I set up langDisable=0 both in my fce DS and in my
templavoila page template. I also tried setting this only in my FCE DS, but
the result is the same.
This is the code I used:

<langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
<langDisable type="integer">0</langDisable>

I can succesfully switch between languages (I am sure about this, because
my menus get translated), but I have problems with content elements: when I
create a CE in the english language (which is not my default) I found it
both in the italian pages and in the english ones. The same happens for CE
in the default language: they appear also in the english version of the
site.

> > [globalVar = GP:L = 0]
>
> The line above prevents all lines below from setting proper
> configuration of default language when L is not set. This happens, for
> example, when user just enteers the site.

Config options for the default languages are set before in my TS code, so I
guess that this is ok.

I forgot to mention that I'm also using realurl. Could this lead to
problems?

Thanks again everybody for your great work.

--
Marco Deseri