[TYPO3-templavoila] Multilingual pages with TV 0.5.0 CVS and Typo3 4.0 Beta3

Marco Desero marco.deseri at kirio.it
Tue Mar 14 15:46:39 CET 2006

I'm experiencing problems with TV localization and I've a setup similar to
Franz's one. While I get menus perfectly translated, I cant manage to have
my contents translated as well.

Here are some more infos about my setup:

- I am using TV 0.60 and typo3 4 RC1 (I also tried with TV 0.50 and beta3,
having the same problems).
- I created the second language pages correctly
- I am using FCE, and I modified my DS for localization as stated in the
wiki
- I think I set up the ISO codes correctly, if that means adding these
lines to my ts setup:

config.linkVars = L

[globalVar = GP:L = 0]
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = it
config.locale_all = it_IT
[global]

[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
config.sys_language_uid = 1
config.language = en
config.locale_all = en_EN
[global]

In particular, I'm unable to see the localization tab in the TV page
module. Also, after following all of the wiki's instructions, I cant see
any selectorbox while editing my content element. If I create a new
translation for a specific content element, on my webpages I see both the
content in English and the content in Italian.

Anyone has some suggestions?

Thanks

--
Marco Deseri