[TYPO3-templavoila] Multilingual pages with TV 0.5.0 CVS and Typo3 4.0 Beta3

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Fri Mar 3 11:53:37 CET 2006

Finally I found the error (after digging the source). In the defined
sys_languages I missed to setup the "ISO code" (due to not available
static_info_library caused of not working dependencies-check of the EM
in 4.0Beta3), and as the function 'getAvailableLanguages' depends on
that field, TV didn't know about the defined sys_languages.

Now localization is working as a charm - even the latest cvs-version
(but didn't check workspaces yet as I currently don't need them).

Thanks for your great work!
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch