[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila mapping problem

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed Jun 28 17:14:01 CEST 2006

Hi!

Werner Weissenfels wrote:
> When I start the mapping I immediately get an information message at the
> bottom of the screen:
> The current mapping information is different from the mapping information in
> the Template Object.

Ignore this message. It often appears when it should not.

> The body element maps ok, but when I try to map anything else (no matter
> whether it is Main Content Area or Main Menu I always get an exclamation
> mark with "No content found!"
> I tried starting over several times, cleared cache, etc but I always run
> into the same problem, with both html templates.

There were similar errors for one or two people on this list but I do
not know if they solved the problem or not. I myself never saw such
behavior. I'll take a look when this message appears but I do not think
it will help in any way.

Dmitry.